Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
Responsible for the designs, plans and programs in the construction of transmission and distribution system in conformity with applicable standards and codes
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs, plans and programs in the construction of substation, transmission, and distribution system in compliance to PGC & PDC.
• Prepares transmission development plan.
• Prepares short, medium and long term distribution development plan.
• Assesses and evaluates the power supply requirement of the cooperative.
• Prepares technical specification of equipment and materials needed by customer from the connection point.
• Conducts research on technology updates related to power system improvement and submit recommendation.
• Oversees reportorial compliance and submits to government regulators.
• Supervises employees of the division, evaluates their performance and submit recommendation.
• Prepares annual budget of the Division.
• Identifies staff development and training needs
• Evaluates and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Registered Electrical Engineer
• Must have at least four (4) year experience in the operation and maintenance of Transmission and Distribution system
• Fluent in oral and written communication in English, Filipino and in the dialect used in the area
• High integrity, good human relations, physically and mentally fit and acceptable personal habits.
• Must have a professional driver’s license
• Computer proficient
• A Resident within the franchise area
• Competency Program on Distribution System Modeling and Analysis
• Competency Program on Distribution System Planning
• Competency Program on Distribution System Protection
• Must have adequate knowledge in Philippine Electrical Code, Philippine Grid and Distribution Code and other related Regulations issued by ERC
• Competency on Quality Assurance and Quality control of the distribution materials and equipment’s
• Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
• Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates behavior consistent with the cooperatives core values
Deadline of Submission: FEBRUARY 7, 2022
For interested applicants, please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to:
THE HR MANAGER
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
or click the link below
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.