BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Deadline of Application: APRIL 29, 2022 (FRIDAY)
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
✅ HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
✅ Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
✅ Great Training Platform and Opportunities
- Formulates, develops and monitors Marketing Strategies gearing towards customer attraction and retention.
- Establishes, manages and implements programs that would assure proper and appropriate care of Corporate Key Accounts and major indicative customers.
- Responsible in the study, development, updating and implementation of new business models, products and services to enhance business sustainability of the Cooperative.
- Ensures the cooperative’s competitiveness and business growth through responsive business development and implementation of strategic marketing activities.
📌TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Studies, develops and recommends business models, products and services aligned with the Power Industry Business Segregation that would enhance the sustainability of the Cooperative’s core business.
- Oversees the implementation of approved pilot business projects, ensure business viability and smooth transition thereof during institutionalization
- Facilitates, recommends, implements and promotes Corporate Marketing Strategies that would ensure attraction of “new” and “retention” of existing customers — including the development of strategies to recover key accounts.
- Maintains and updates business profiles of Corporate Key Accounts.
- Implements corporate programs that strengthens and build partnerships and establish network to ensure prompt response of Key Accounts needed in coordination with respective departments and stakeholders.
- Conducts scanning of the power industry and respective government agencies and provides Corporate Planning Office with timely and relevant information to enhance corporate strategies and plans
- Coordinates with the Corporate Affairs Office and Service Area Customer Officers for products and services promotional programs and activities.
- Develops, creates and presents materials for promotional activities and project studies.
- Submits regular and special reports related to business development and marketing and required by the department and performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- College degree in Business Related Courses, preferably related to business development and marketing
- At least 2-year experience in Marketing and related functions
- Knowledge on Power and other-related Industries and a resident within the franchise area.
Deadline of application postponed to: APRIL 29, 2022 (FRIDAY)
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to
THE HR MANAGER
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
or click the link below ⬇⬇⬇
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.