Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct Inspection and Monitoring Project.
• Monitor Constructor Performance and Project Status.
• Submit weekly accomplishments report to P&D Engineer.
• Verify Reports submitted by the Contractor.
• Ensure the project to be compliant to NEA and MORESCO-1 Standards.
• Ensure projects to finish before the project deadline.
• Coordinate with CWO pertaining to the Road Right of Way clearance and vegetation clearing.
• Coordinate with Line Inspectors in the preparation of project close out and document preparation.
• Coordinate with CWO in the preparation of House Hold Installation Progress Report.
• Consolidate data and report from service area .
• Assist preparation of the liquidation of the projects .
• Other task related to the project.
QUALIFICATIONS COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Registered Electrical Engineer is an advantage.
• Must have at least 1 year experience in the line constructions or other related task.
• Must have knowledge to interpret electrical plan and house wiring installation.
• Fluent in oral and written communication.
• High Moral Integrity and Good human and interpersonal relations.
• Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits.
• Motorcycle with unexpected LTO Registration is required .
• Driver’s license with code 1 and 2 is required.
• Resident within the franchise area is an advantage.
Deadline of Submission: FEBRUARY 7, 2022
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to:
THE HR MANAGER
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
or click the link below
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.