SPECIAL EQUIPMENT SERVICES CHIEF
Deadline of Submission: FEBRUARY 10, 2024
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
- Responsible for the establishment and implementation of plans and programs of the special equipment and substation facilities for an effective inspection, monitoring, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Responsible for devising strategies to minimize forced outages and reduce technical losses.
TAKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and implements plans and programs for an effective and efficient operation of the substations, line and metering equipment.
- Recommends procedures for the establishment of a testing program for substations and line equipment.
- Directs and supervises the conduct of periodic inspection, calibration and predictive maintenance of the backbone line equipment and substations including individual equipment and device connected to them such as power and distribution transformers, voltage regulators, air / vacuum / gas circuit breakers, reclosers, fuses, capacitors, control and metering equipment, and the like.
- Conducts system voltage and current monitoring.
- Supervises the activities of the meter laboratory such as the calibration and testing of kilowatthour meters and instrument transformers to make sure that they conform to the cooperative’s accuracy standard.
- Ensures the adequacy and conditions of work tools and equipment and recommends appropriate action.
- Keeps and safeguards records and documents of the section.
- Prepares requisition vouchers for materials needed by the section.
- Supervises employees of the section, evaluates their performances and recommends training for professional advancement.
- Ensures observance of safety rules.
- Prepares annual budget of the Division.
- Ensure that rewound and repaired special equipment conforms to the accepted standards.
- Evaluates and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Performs other reasonable and related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- At least four (4) year experience in the operation, maintenance and testing of substation and line equipment.
- Must have a professional driver’s license
- Must have knowledge on Philippine Electrical Code, Philippine Grid and Distribution Code and other related Regulations issued by ERC.
- Knowledge on the Retail Electricity Suppliers.
- Knowledge on the Distribution System Protection
- Certificate on competency Program on Distribution System Modeling and Analysis
- Certificate on competency Program on Distribution system Protection
- Good human relations and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in oral and written communication in English, Filipino and in the dialect used in the area
- Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
- Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates behavior consistent with the cooperatives core values.
- Resident within the franchise area
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume, and Transcript of Records to
THE HR Manager, Moresco-1 Headquarters, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental or email thru
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Deadline of Submission on February 10, 2024
JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE
Acting General Manager