Deadline of Submission: FEBRUARY 10, 2024
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
- Ensures that financial representations of MORESCO-1 are timely and properly evaluated, as required by the audit program, as to its accuracy, reasonability, and compliance with regulatory standards.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that the cooperative’s representations relating to financials are accurate, timely, and duly authorized.
- Ensures that the cooperative’s operations relating to financials are transacted in compliance with sufficient and adequate controls.
- Assists in the design of the Annual Audit Plan relating to financials.
- Responsible for the implementation of the annual audit plan relating to financial representations and compliance audit engagements to ensure that the department’s targets are achieved as planned.
- Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of every financial audit engagement.
- Prepares audit reports for submission to the Internal Audit Manager and copies provided to process owners.
- Evaluates accuracy, completeness, and existence of financial representations (MFSR) which includes, but not limited to:
- Income Statement;
- Balance Sheet;
- Cash Flow Statements.
- Prepares financial variance analyses and submit recommendations.
- Witnesses in the conduct of physical inventory of materials and supplies, special equipment, office furniture and equipment tools.
- Assists external auditors on financial auditing.
- Conducts periodic review of procedural compliance through Internal Control Questionnaire which includes, but is not limited to:
- Cash Management;
- A/R and A/P Management
- Assumes other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, preferably Certified Public Accountant
- At least three (3) year of experience in financial accounting and/or auditing.
- With excellent written communication skills, particularly formal financial report writing
- Demonstrates a high standard of professionalism and objectivity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate, adept in the use of the cooperative’s information system
- Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
- Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates
- Behavior consistent with the cooperative core values.
- Resident within the franchise area
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume, and Transcript of Records to
THE HR Manager, Moresco-1 Headquarters, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental or email thru
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Deadline of Submission on February 10, 2024
JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE
Acting General Manager