Owing to its promising numbers for the future MCO-wise and the need to engage to the majority of the MCO’s, MORESCO-1’s hinterland barangays namely: Baikingon, Bayanga, Besigan, Cabula-Lumbia, Canitoan, Carmen, Dansolihon, Mambuaya, Pagalungan, Pagatpat, Pigsag-an, San Simon, Taglimao, Tagpangi, Tignapoloan, Tuburan, Tumpagon and lone barangay from Bukidnon – Baungon, the fifth among the series of 12 Hybrid AGMAs of MORESCO-1 and was held SIMULTANEOUSLY today morning May 6, at the 2023 MORESCO-1 AGMA Hub in EPTC Laguindingan and Pagatpat Covered Court as the venue for virtual plenary meeting and as viewing center.
Using the virtual platform Zoom, 66 MCOs onboarded virtually and 83 MCOs registered and attended in the watching center. 11 MCO leaders from the different hinterland barangays of CDO attended in the business plenary presided by Talakag Director Bryan Lucky Z. Noble.
Hosted by CPRO Jiggs Pacana of the Institutional Services Department (ISD), the 2023 MORESCO-1 Hybrid Sequential AGMA’s MCO experience and engagement is facilitated by Dixon Q. Yasay DPA, PhD; chaired by ISD Manager Edna SP Diango JD, and co-chaired by Rio M. Vallejo, MORESCO-1’s Member Customer Development Chief.
RAFFLE WINNERS – CDO Hinterland Barangays
May 6, 2023 8AM-12Noon
RAFFLE DRAW WORTH 500.00/WINNER
- LANAS, MELBA M – PAGATPAT
- ENTE, BRIGIDA/PRIMITIVO – CANITOAN
- DAAPONG, JULIET S – PAGATPAT
- QUIJADA, TEODULO – CANITOAN
- AMPO, NORMA E – PAGATPAT
- UDASCO, ELSIE/HENRY V/L – CANITOAN
- LUGATIMAN, ELSITA/JESON R – CANITOAN
- ROBIATO, NOEL S – CANITOAN
- EMBALZADO, LORENA C – PAGATPAT
- CANOS, SUSAN O. – PAGATPAT
- FLORES, ANGELINA S – PAGATPAT
- PAALAM, AVELINA G – CANITOAN
- OTOC, EVERLYN D – BAIKINGON
- GUMAHAD, LIBERATO/AIDA T/E – BAIKINGON
- BARRO, CRISTINA D – PAGATPAT
- BELTRAN, PRIMITIVO P – CANITOAN
- FABRIA, WILFREDO/FRESCA B – PAGATPAT
- WAGA, MITCHELL G – PAGATPAT
- CARBONILLA, ARELIO A – PAMALIHI, PAGATPAT
- DAPAR, GEMMA A – CANITOAN
CONGRATULATIONS to our member-consumer-owners of our hinterland and to our representative to our Board of Directors, Director Bryan Lucky Z. Noble. Well done everyone.