Deadline of Submission: NOVEMBER 30, 2023
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
- Responsible for the designs, plans and programs in the construction of transmission and distribution systems in conformity with applicable standards and codes.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, plans, and programs in the construction of substation, transmission, and distribution systems in compliance with PGC & PDC.
- Prepares transmission development plan.
- Prepares short, medium, and long-term distribution development plans.
- Assesses and evaluates the power supply requirement of the cooperative.
- Prepares technical specifications of equipment and materials needed by customers from the connection point.
- Conducts research on technology updates related to power system improvement and submit a recommendation.
- Oversees reportorial compliances and submits to government regulators.
- Supervises employees of the division, evaluates their performance and submits a recommendation.
- Prepares annual budget of the Division.
- Identifies staff development and training needs.
- Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare and submit performance measurement and reward system (PMRS) Targets and Accomplishments to department head.
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Must have at least four (4) year experience in the operation and maintenance of Transmission and Distribution system
- Fluent in oral and written communication in English, Filipino, and in the dialect used in the area
- High integrity, good human relations, physically and mentally fit and acceptable personal habits
- Must have a professional driver’s license
- Computer proficient
- A Resident within the franchise area
- Competency Program on Distribution System Modeling and Analysis
- Competency Program on Distribution System Planning
- Competency Program on Distribution System Protection
- Must have adequate knowledge in the Philippine Electrical Code,
- Philippine Grid and Distribution Code and other related Regulations issued by ERC
- Competency in Quality Assurance and Quality control of the distribution materials and equipment
- Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
- Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates behavior consistent with the cooperative’s core values
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume, and Transcript of Records to
THE HR Manager, Moresco-1 Headquarters, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental or email thru
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Deadline of Submission on November 30, 2023
JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE