Deadline of Submission: NOVEMBER 30, 2023
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
- Strengthen the participation, cooperation and partnership of the membership of the Membership-Consumer-Owners (MCOs) and the stakeholder;
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To properly implement CSR and economic activities of the MCOs by forging collaboration from the available resources from the locality and from other government agencies by bridging the gap through our Community Development Officers assigned in the district.
- To further enhance the IEC of the ECs through the engagement of the MCO Leaders at the barangay, district and franchise-wide level with the presence of the CDOs journeying the stages of these activities.
- To maximize the potential of the organized MCOs by using the MCOPE platform of NEA and to forge collaboration with the stakeholders and the government agencies that can give assistance to these organized MCOs
- Bachelor’s Degree in any behavioral science related
- At least 2- year experience in event organizing
- Willing to emerge on the field for the organizing work
- Excellent in interpersonal communication and community organizing
- Positive work outlook and good attitude
- Capable to package reports both in written and verbal
- Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
- Maturity in handling cultural sensitivity
- Expertise in developing and making archives for the coop documentation
- Preferably knows how to drive and has a driver’s license
- Resident within the franchise area
- Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative’s core values.
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume, and Transcript of Records to
THE HR Manager, MORESCO-1 Headquarters, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental or email thru
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Deadline of submission on November 30, 2023
JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE