TO ALL OUR VALUED MEMBER-CONSUMER-OWNERS:
We have been receiving an increasing number of complaints on non-issuance of official receipts for power bill payments made through BDO over-the-counter deposit and online funds transfer. Please be advised that the MORESCO-1 BDO account is not an official corporate account dedicated to accepting power bills payment.
Please be advised further that in the subsequent instances that power bills payment will be made through BDO over-the-counter deposit or online funds transfer, MORESCO-1 will no longer be considering your payment.
For hassle-free transactions and automatic official receipt issuance, please direct your power bills payment through any of the following:
- MORESCO-1 Talakag, Opol, Laguindingan, Manticao Service Areas
- MORESCO-1 Canitoan Sub-Office
- MORESCO-1 Paying Stations (Lumbia, Alubijid, Initao, Libertad, Naawan)
- SM Malls Paying Centers
- SAVEMORE Paying Centers
- UCPB – Bulua, CDO
- Chinabank Savings – Cogon, CDO
- Robinsons Bank – Limketkai, CDO
- Rural Bank – El Salvador City
- Rural Bank – Gitagum
- Aim Coop – Lugait
- ECPay machines at 7-Eleven
To check whether your power bill payments have already been credited to your accounts, you may visit: http://moresco1.com/search-bill/.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding.