The issuance of Presidential Proclamation No. 167 DECLARING FRIDAY, 24 FEBRUARY 2023, as a SPECIAL NON-WORKING DAY THROUGOUT THE COUNTRY, to enable our countrymen to avail of the benefits of a longer weekend pursuant to the principle of holiday economics, the celebration of the EDSA PEOPLE POWER REVOLUTION ANNIVERSARY may be mpoved from 25 February 2023 (Saturday) to 24 February 2023 (Friday), provided that the historical significance of EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary is maintained.
In this direction, MORESCO-1 offices and Paying Stations will be CLOSED, (though a few Pay Stations will be OPEN) and will resume on MONDAY | FEBRUARY 27, 2023
- Laguindingan Service Area (Including Alubijid and Libertad Paying Stations) – OPEN TODAY | FEBRUARY 24, 2023
- Talakag Service Area OPEN TODAY | FEBRUARY 24, 2023
- Manticao Service Area OPEN TODAY | FEBRUARY 24, 2023
- Opol Service Area CLOSE TODAY | FEBRUARY 24, 2023
You may call our hotline or message us here in our official Facebook page for any power related concerns in your area, our Operations and Maintenance crew will be on standby to respond to any reports.
0917 325 8560 (TEXTS)
0917 794 8314 (CALLS)
0920 955 8560 (TEXTS)
0949 889 2047 (CALLS)
For bills payment, you may settle it to any of the following payment centers;
- SM Malls Paying Centers
- SAVEMORE Paying Centers
- UCPB – Bulua, CDO
- Chinabank Savings – Cogon, CDO
- Robinsons Bank – Limketkai, CDO
- ECPay Payment Partners including GCash,
- Paymaya & 7-Eleven Outlets
- Banco De Oro OTC and Online Payment Method
Kindly make sure that your power bill is not past due and without arrears.
Thank you and be safe.