Message from Administrator EMMANUEL P. JUANEZA Administrator, National Electrification Administration (NEA)
on MORESCO-1’s 52nd Annual General Membership Assembly and 54th Founding Anniversary.
THEME: “LEAVING NO ONE BEHIND: Achieving Total Electrification And Realizing Social Equitability Thru Empowerment Of The Rural Communities”
EMMANUEL P. JUANEZA Administrator National Electrification Administration (NEA)
• President Rodrigo Roa Duterte, on 13 October 2021, signed the appointment paper of Admin. Juaneza as member of the NEA Board of Administrators and his nomination as the NEA Administrator.
• He was officially elected as the NEA Administrator by the NEA Board of Administrators through a Special Board Meeting presided by the Chairman, DOE Secretary Alfonso Cusi on 18 October 2021.
• Prior to his appointment as the NEA Administrator, Admin. Manny, served as the DOE Undersecretary supervising the Electric Power Industry Management Bureau and the Renewable Energy Management Bureau. He was also designated as Energy Secretary Alfonso G. Cusi’s Alternate Chairman to the NEA BOA and Alternate Representative to the Boards of National Power Corporation (NPC), National Transmission Corporation (TRANSCO), Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management (PSALM) and the National Renewable Energy Board (NREB).
• Before his stint at the DOE, he was a Board Member of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority from September 2016 to September 2019.
• Admin. Manny is a Professional Mechanical Engineer and has over 30 years of experience on construction and commissioning of power plants such as geothermal, simple/combined cycle gas turbine, petroleum-fired boiler/steam turbine and coal-fired boiler/steam turbine and oil/gas processing facility.
• Moreover, Admin. Manny was also a consultant in maintenance engineering, installation, repair of heavy industrial rotating equipment and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
• Through the years, Admin. Manny’s leadership skills resulted in efficient and reliable completion of projects both in local and multi-national environment.