For the information of all concerned MCOs —– The Unscheduled Power Interruption experienced by those that are connected to Pagawan Substation in Manticao was caused by NGCPs Automatic Load Dropping due to the outage of Generation yesterday, June 2, 2023 approximately 13:55hs.
BELOW IS NGCP’S MESSAGES TO MORESCO-1
WEBSMS- SMS RefNo.:130923 IACC-06/02/2023 14:40: IACC 69kV feeders on ALD affected by the outage of FDC Unit 1 (92.8MW) at 1355H are the ff:
- Manolo-Lunucan (TR-1422H, 20.38MW),
- Lugait-Pagawan (restored at 1413H, 4.13MW), – AFFECTED AREAS: ENTIRE MANTICAO, ENTIRE NAAWAN, ENTIRE LUGAIT, LIMONDA OPOL, HINDANG ILIGAN CITY, PONTACON AND PAGAHAN INITAO
- Agus6-Kauswagan (restored at 1419H, 3.92MW), and
- Marawi-Baloi (restored 1417H, 24.2MW).
- CEPALCO’s VIllanueva Feeder 1 restored at 1405H with 3.01MW load.
If there are any concerns, please feel free to reach us at our MORESCO-1 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE: FOR CALLS ONLY : GLOBE 09177948314 SMART 09498892047 FOR TEXT ONLY : GLOBE 09173258560 SMART 09209558560 FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/moresco.one
Please be informed accordingly.