Requirements for the Application for Supplier Accreditation
The MORESCO-1 BIDS and AWARDS Committee is now accepting interested suppliers to apply for accreditation as part of the procurement process of MORESCO-1. This is to ensure that the participating bidders are eligible and an equipped potential supplier of materials and services.
Interested suppliers need to complete the following procedure to be accredited:
A. Submit letter of intent to apply for accreditation at
[email protected] and address to:
JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE General Manager, MORESCO-1
B. Please submit the following accreditation requirements:
1. DTI Business name registration or SEC registration certificate
2. Valid and Current Mayor’s permit/ municipal license
3. Taxpayer’s identification number
4. BIR Value Added Tax Registrations
5. Certification that the supplier/ contractor is not blacklisted or banned from bidding by the government or any of its agencies and other private corporations or electric cooperatives. (Duly Notarized)
6. Compliance with EO #398
a. Proof of VAT payment for the past six months
b. Tax clearance from the BIR for the last two quarters.
7. On-going, completed or awarded contract not yet following:
a. Name of Contract
b. Date of Contract
c. Amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts
d. Date of delivery
e. End-users acceptance if completed
8. Company profile
9. Goods/ Services offered
10. Pay accreditation fee (Php1,200.00/annum) with the following payment options:
a. Pay at our LSA teller with account code: 155 or
b. Deposit the payment with the following bank details:
BDO Velez Branch
Cagayan de Oro City
Official receipt must be emailed to: [email protected] or provided a copy to the procurement office if you opt to pay at our teller at Laguindingan Service Area. Once completed please send documents to:
or submit hard copies in a sealed envelope to
Procurement Officer Ms. Shiena Christyl Galarrita
and you may contact them through her mobile number 0917-705-7043.
C. The Supplier will be formally notified of the approval and will be issued Certificate of Accreditation with dry seal.
We are looking forward to a trusting, long term, and mutually beneficial partnership with you.
(SIGNED) JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE General Manager