Deadline of Submission: NOVEMBER 30, 2023
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
- Responsible for supervising, planning and implementing all maintenance activities of vehicles, Standby generators and line transmission equipment in order to maximize production while adhering to standard safety practices, procedures, and environmental requirements.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and organizes regular maintenance work of all vehicles, transmission line equipment and generating equipment.
- Ensures that all vehicles, transmission line equipment and standby unit are in top operating conditions and are available for use as needed.
- Recommends the most effective and efficient vehicle and equipment appropriate for the use of the cooperative.
- Reviews and rationalizes preventive maintenance procedures, evaluating and maximizing maintenance procedures in collaboration with other support personnel staff.
- Oversees the activities of maintenance personnel so that they are in compliance with the company regulations concerning safety procedures thus minimizing personal injury risk, and environmental and company asset damage.
- Develops maintenance personnel schedule, and workforce size and changes staff composition.
- Identifies staff development and training needs
- Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Performs other duties assigned from time to time.
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Must have three (3) years of experience in a respectable automotive shop
- With a professional driver’s license
- Preferably with experience in heavy equipment and hydraulics repair
- Must have adequate knowledge in the use of modern mechanical tools and equipment
- Computer proficient
- Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
- Must be computer proficient
- Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates behavior consistent with the cooperative’s core values.
- Resident within the franchise area
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume, and Transcript of Records to
THE HR Manager, Moresco-1 Headquarters, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental or email thru
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Deadline of submission on November 24, 2023
JOVEL B. UBAY-UBAY, PEE