We are Hiring!
RADIO STATION TECHNICIANS (PROJECT-BASED) Deadline of Submission: June 24, 2022
Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference. ✅ HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package ✅ Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life ✅ Great Training Platform and Opportunities
• Install, maintain, repair and diagnose malfunctions of microwave, telemetry, multiplexing, satellite and other radio and electromagnetic wave communication system needed for the operations of MORESCO-1 Radio Station
📌TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, maintain, repair and diagnose malfunctions of microwave, telemetry, multiplexing, satellite and other radio and electromagnetic wave communication system.
• Carries out schedule of maintenance of radio system.
• Maintain radio communication equipment with includes the testing or repairing activities on radio transmitting and receiving equipment
• Maintain electronic communication equipment which includes the check-up and repair electronic equipment, detect malfunction, locate faults and take measures to prevent damage.
• Liaises with vendors, suppliers, service provides and external resources and monitors contractual obligations and performance delivery
• Experiments with various types of equipment to ascertain nest apparatus for the radio station operation.• Interpret technical information for electronic repair which includes analysis and understand given technical information for electronic word.
• Calibrate electronic instruments-correct and adjust the reliability of an electronic instrument by measuring output and comparing results with the data of a reference devise or a set standardized results.
• Inspect and examine cables and lines to detect possible breakage or damage.
• Responsible in the workload and system planning to maintain the network at peak efficiency.
• Install monitors for process control-plan and deploy a system of monitors for controlling specific processes for the system and/or the operation of the radio station.
• Assemble Telecommunications Devices- Put together the parts and components of devices using technological methods for the transmission and reception of information.
• Solder of electronics- operate and use soldering tools and soldering iron, which supply high temperature to melt the solder and to join electronic components.
• Perform other related duties assigned.
• A graduate of Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics related or Radio Communication Technician Course and must be license holder.
• Knowledge, Abilities and Skills (thorough knowledge of the theory of transmission and Good working knowledge of AM (Amplitude Modulation) SSB, VHF (Very High Frequency) and FM (Frequency Modulation equipment.
• Has knowledge / background in radio operation.
• Thorough knowledge of test devices and techniques used for discovering defects on operating efficiency.
• Thorough knowledge of radio contraction and able to improvise, when necessary to maintain equipment in serviceable condition.
• Ability to design, or modify equipment to meet specific requirement.
• Ability to diagnose trouble rapidly and to apply measures.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise report.
• Residence within Franchise area of Moresco-1.
Deadline of Submission: June 24, 2022
For interested applicants: Please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to
THE HR MANAGER Moresco-1 Headquarters Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental or
click the link below ⬇⬇⬇
http://bit.ly/M1Careers2021 Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.