Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
Ensure the provision of onsite and offsite medical services including the implementation of a comprehensive wellness program for employees
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assesses the work environment for potential health and safety problems.
• Develops and implements a comprehensive Wellness Program.
• Designs, develops and delivers health promotion initiatives.
• Designs and develops an information board for health and safety related information.
• Conducts a range of risk and health assessments.
• Coordinates with the Learning and Welfare Section Head and Learning and Development Specialist to deliver a range of health and safety related training program.
• Facilitates accident follow up.
• Maintains and updates comprehensive employee health records.
• Monitors employee exposure to hazardous chemicals and conducts health surveillance in coordination with the Safety and Environment Officer.
• Undertakes a role in attendance management in counter-checking of sickness-related absences and leaves.• Provides advice to the Learning and Welfare Section Head and concerned employees on return-to-work strategies following serious injury or a period of prolonged ill-health.
• Gives advice on disability issues in the workplace.
• Advises and proposes how the cooperative can achieve compliance with health and safety and employment legislation.
• Keep up to date with legal and professional changes associated with public health and occupational health and safety, and informs personnel concerned with these matters.
• Follows up status of SSS health / maternity related claims.
• Provides documents / information related to availment of healthcare services
• Facilitates employees’ accommodation and efficient availment of accredited hospital services.
• Maintains / conducts inventory of service medication / first aid kits.
• Assists Learning and Welfare Section Head and HR Manager in the preparation of Health Service budget.
QUALIFICATIONS COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Registered nurse
• With formal occupational health-related training
• With at least 3-year occupational health nursing experience
• Certificate on Basic Life Support Training and Bedcare
• Resident within the franchise area
• Caring, emphatic and highly organized
• Computer proficient – knowledgeable in most computer applications i.e., MS Office
• Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
• Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates behavior consistent with the cooperatives core values.
Deadline of Submission: MARCH 22, 2022
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to
THE HR MANAGER
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
or click the link below
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.