Join the MORESCO-1 Team. Create your future here and make a difference.
HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
Great Training Platform and Opportunities
• Install, maintain, repair and diagnose malfunctions of microwave, telemetry, multiplexing, satellite and other radio and electromagnetic wave communication system needed for the operations of MORESCO-1 Radio Station
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, maintain, repair and diagnose malfunctions of microwave, telemetry, multiplexing, satellite and other radio and electromagnetic wave communication system.
• Carries out schedule of maintenance of radio system.
• Maintain radio communication equipment with includes the testing or repairing activities on radio transmitting and receiving equipment
• Maintain electronic communication equipment which includes the check-up and repair electronic equipment, detect malfunction, locate faults and take measures to prevent damage.
• Liaises with vendors, suppliers, service provides and external resources and monitors contractual obligations and performance delivery
• Experiments with various types of equipment to ascertain nest apparatus for the radio station operation.
• Interpret technical information for electronic repair which includes analysis and understand given technical information for electronic word.
• Calibrate electronic instruments-correct and adjust the reliability of an electronic instrument by measuring output and comparing results with the data of a reference devise or a set standardized results.
• Inspect and examine cables and lines to detect possible breakage or damage.
• A graduate of Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics related or Radio Communication Technician Course and must be license holder.
• Knowledge, Abilities and Skills (thorough knowledge of the theory of transmission and Good working knowledge of AM (Amplitude Modulation) SSB, VHF (Very High Frequency) and FM (Frequency Modulation equipment.
• Has knowledge / background in radio operation.
• Thorough knowledge of test devices and techniques used for discovering defects on operating efficiency.
• Thorough knowledge of radio contraction and able to improvise, when necessary to maintain equipment in serviceable condition.
• Ability to design, or modify equipment to meet specific requirement.
• Ability to diagnose trouble rapidly and to apply measures.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise report.
• Residence within Franchise area of Moresco-1.
Deadline of Submission: FEBRUARY 7, 2022
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to:
THE HR MANAGER
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
or click the link below
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.