All applicants will be required to process and submit necessary requirements to the Service Area Customer Welfare Officer (CWO).
The applicant will also need to secure a location inspection report.
- Certificate of Attendance to Pre-Membership Seminar
- Location Inspection Report
- Electrical Plan (Signed & Sealed by PEE)
- Electrical Permit/Connection Order
- Occupancy Permit/Building Permit
- Right of Way Easement (Attached copy of Tax Declaration/Title)
- Marriage Contract (Joint Membership)
- Any government-issued ID (SSS/GSIS/Passport/Driver’s License) or cedula. Bring photocopy.
- Death Certificate (Photocopy for Change Name of Account due to death)
- Deed of Sale (Photocopy with Certified True Copy from original)
- Waiver (For Change Name of Account)
- Deed of Joint Undertaking (Tenant, Attach Lease Contact-Photocopy)
- Statement of Account/Receipt (Change Name of Account)
- Special Power of Attorney (Representative)
- Duly Accomplished Application Form
- Certificate from Developer
- Certificate from EMD/Administrator
- Barangay Certification
- Certification from Overall President
- Certification from Chairman of Association
- Affidavit of Undertakings (Issued by Hill Top President)
**PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THE APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS ONLY.