We are Hiring!
DISTRIBUTION NETWORK SERVICES HEAD
Deadline of Submission: July 8, 2022
Join the MORESCO-1 Team.
Create your future here and make a difference.
✅ HIGH SALARY and Good Benefit Package
✅ Free Shuttle Service and Good Quality Work Life
✅ Great Training Platform and Opportunities
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of a graphic information system of the cooperative’s electric distribution facilities
• Responsible for utilizing computerized database and maps for the improvement of the distribution system and in the effective management of distribution facilities
📌TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designs and implements plans and programs for the development of computerized maps of the electric distribution system and asset management database of all line equipment, facilities and member-consumers
• Conducts systematic identification of distribution equipment facilities, collates and analyzes pertinent data
• Supervises Autocad operator for electronic drawing of transmission and distribution line lay-out
• Supervises asset management analyst for validation of line asset and updates of distribution lines and consumers’ service connections
• Supervises project personnel, evaluates their performances and recommends training for professional advancement
• Tracks and monitors life span of all installed assets as well as forecasts the capex preparation
• Materials forecasting for all incoming projects and for operations and maintenance requirements
• Assists in the conduct of distribution system analyses using graphic information system and other available engineering software
• Ensures the adequacy and good condition of work tools and equipment, and recommends appropriate action
• Ensures observance of safety rules by the section
• Supervises, trains, motivates, disciplines and ensure performance of subordinates
• Evaluates assignments and work techniques.
• Performs other reasonable and related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
• Prepare and submit performance measurement and reward system (PMRS) Targets and Accomplishments to division chief
• Registered Electrical Engineer
• At least three (3) year supervisory experience in a related job
• Knowledge of PDC, NEA construction standards and can interpret engineering plans and staking sheets
• Knowledge in Drawing Software
• Must have adequate knowledge in surveying and electronic mapping
• Fluent in oral and written communication in English, Filipino and in the dialect used in the area
• A Resident within the franchise area
• Shares the vision and mission of the cooperative, and demonstrates behavior consistent with the cooperatives core values.
• Competency on line construction and design standards
• Must have adequate knowledge in Philippine Electrical Code, Philippine Grid and Distribution Code and other related Regulations issued by ERC
• Demonstrates disciplined and organized work habits
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
Deadline of Submission: JULY 8, 2022
For interested applicants:
Please send your application letter, Resume and Transcript of Records to
THE HR MANAGER
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
or click the link below ⬇⬇⬇
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.